Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Derailed

Derailed - Alyssa Rose Ivy I chose to reaed this book being that I have recently read another book by this author and love it. Again, her writing is awesome, but I found myself at loss with this book.First, I want to mention what bothered me so much. It was the love interest. Particularly the characters. The author created a great romance between the main character Molly and her two love interest. One being a past love interest and new one. What bothered me is not the old love interest but the new one. Usually when you read a book, you can pretty much tell which love interest the character is leaning towards. In this book the line is blurred. It bothered me cause this is the first time I had a real problem figuring out which guy Molly was going to pick. Not mention that it seem all backward. Molly is having a fling with one guy but something serious with the next guy. I honestly thought she pick the serious one cause it seems more....grownup?? Know what I mean.Other than that, the story is pretty good. It has a well thought out plot that keeps the reader entertained. It's filled with a great back round history on both characters giving the reader a goo insight on their thoughts and emotions.Derailed is a great contemporary romance with a compelling story line. It has a great concept of finding love where it all began. And of course, learning to let go of the past. Derailed is an charming story.