Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Falling Kingdoms

Falling Kingdoms - Morgan Rhodes, Michelle Rowen My new genre is fantasy. Written beautifully, I could not put down this book!!! It's so exciting to read! I really loved the plot. Told from different perspectives, the reader gets to see from all sides. Not to worry, cause it flows wonderfully from character to character. The author did a great job in linking each character to one another in some strange way. Watching everything unfold before my eyes was so entertaining.The love interest has got to be my fave. There are a few going on but of course not without some drama. And it's drama that will rock your socks off. I totally loved watching each person reveal secrets, get heart broken, fall in love, and of course watching every person use it against one another. Falling Kingdoms is awesome fantasy read. I stayed up late finishing a book that I thought would only read just a "few chapters." Marvelous in every way possible, Falling Kingdoms is amazing!