Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Safe Haven

Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks This book I absolutely loved. Nicholas Sparks has once again, was not only able to capture love but to give his readers an great adventure.The mysterious of the book was good. I love how the build to the relationship between Alex and Katie. I loved to see them as a family. United as one. Katie was such a strong fierce characters. Even with her past, when she face it. She knew exactly what to do. And in the end Katie was able to be free again.Alex was a great man. His past being hurtful as well, he was able to give Katie her space. He gave her time and didn't push or pressure her into anything. And the children were wonderful. I still managed to cry at the end of this book. The ending was perfect and very touching. I love how it all tied in well. I was wondering about Jo in the book. I knew there was something weird but knew she played a major role in the relationship.I like how Ms. Sparks was able to capture the voice of a insane man. I love reading those parts because I long to know what was going on in Kevin's head. I was happy to know he saw some error of his ways.This book was all together wonderful and I can't wait to read what Mr. Sparks has next.