Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Chosen (House of Night Series #3)

Chosen - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast Now that we get further into the series, I have to say I am really concern with the choices that Zoe is making. I understand that she is teenager going threw some stuff, but seriously .Zoe, is supposed to be the leading role model. And now she is nothing but a deviant. At this point I am all for Erik. He is a great guy and I can't understand why Zoe can't see that. Instead she goes with some other vampire and has to ruin everything!This book was the same as before. It has sex, drugs, violence, etc. So NOT for a teenager. The book was fast paced and has good plot. As far as the characters developing, they seem not to be. They are all frozen acting the same way, making the same mistakes. You think that they would learn. I really wish someone would grow up and make some good choices here.