Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Untamed (House of Night Series #4)

Untamed - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast I can honestly say that even though the series has good plots and drama, I am getting sick and tired or the repetitiveness of this series. *Sigh* I don't know....maybe I am reading too much into this, but this book is just as the same as the others. All of Zoe friends are upset at her and now she is trying to set things right with them. And of course she is still confused over all the guys she made out with. Erik is totally giving her the cold shoulder and you know what? She deserves it. I do not feel sorry for her in the least. She seriously needs to get her act together and make some good decisions without her hurting her friends, who were there for her.At the beginning of the series, Zoe was untouched. By that I mean, she still had her innocence. Let me clarify some more. Zoe was not mean, anger or bitter. She was polite, kind, and did not curse. Now by this book, Zoe is not the same Zoe. While I understand her character grew some, her character grew into someone I do not like. Zoe goes around always frustrated, angry, calling people names, etc. I just don't see Zoe being that way. I would like to see Zoe come into her destiny without all that hurt and pain she is carrying.This book still contain sex, drugs, foul language and was a bit darker than before. I do not recommend this book for any young reader.