Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hunted (House of Night Series #5)

Hunted - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast Good Grief. This is the same as before. Zoe falling for another guy, only this time, he's evil. I may not be in my teens anymore but seriously? I had high hopes for this book. I hoped that maybe Zoe would finally see sense and do something right. But no. Zoe is back with her friends and they are still fighting. There is still the Erik-Heath-Zoe love triangle. I mean you think with all the stuff Zoe did, these guys would be tired of it and leave her. This book is written terribly, with all the pop culture references and stupid sayings. I don't think I ever talked that dumb as a teenager. Then there is still all the backtracking. This book again, I do not recommend for teenagers. Other character's drop the f-bomb alot, and of course all the drugs, gays, etc. This series is disturbing, I only hope the characters develop into something and make something of themselves.