Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Tempted: Number 6 in series (House of Night)

Tempted - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast Alright Zoey, I feel like you are not listening here. In the next installment, Zoey is simply frustrated. This books revolves around all the problems between all the guys she has messed with. Seriously Zoey, you wouldn't have these problem if you would have just chosen one guy and stuck with it. But alas no, Zoey once again is caught up in a triangle that causes someone's death. I was so sad about this. I really like his character. He loved Zoey no matter what she did and stood by her always. He was one I was truly hoping would get a happy ending. But nooooo, he died. He put his life on the line for Zoey and she better appreciate it!I know I made my dislike for Zoe clearly so why do I continue to read this series. It is like a trashy novella you can't seem to get enough. Even though I hate the writing and the characters are crap, I do enjoy the plot twist that come my way. I want to know what mess Zoey gets into now. I want to see if her friends will finally see who she truly is and leave her in the gutter! Like I said, a novella I can't seem to get enough.I do not recommend for teenagers. This book still contains everything bad. Sex, drugs, gays, etc. I think it should be pulled off the YA shelf and put in the adult section.