Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Shadowland (Immortals Series #3)

Shadowland (The Immortals, Book 3) - Alyson Noël Enter the love triangle. Now that Damen and Ever can not even kiss each other without the other literally dying, Ever turns to Jude for help. He is like no one Ever met, plus she can talk to him about the things that happen with Damen. She couldn't talk to Damen because he felt so bad about what had happen. Enter Jude. Jude is a great guy who adores Ever. He tries to help her and in the process falls for her. I mean, who wouldn't fall for Ever. She is a great girl who put other people concerns before her own. Again this book was fast paced and a easy read. The writing is great and the plot was very good. Love triangles always are! Now Ever faces a challenge, who to be with? The one who she can touch and the other who if she just touches they can both die.Great for the fans of Twilight.