Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer I was super excited to have this book in my hands, but unfortunately it was not all that I expected. The book was set in Bree Tanner's point of view. We learned that she new born vampire, created to kill Bella. The other newborns around her don't know much either, but Bree is quickly catching on.It become obvious that Bree immediately has a connection with Deigo. The friendship they had grew into something more. I smiled at the prospect of Deigo being Bree's mate. I wished that could've been, but sadly no. I was gald to hear her side of the story when she met the Cullen's. She wanted to live, but she knew she wouldn't. In a way she kind of remined me of Bella. At the end, she asked Edward to be nice to Freaky Fred is he or his family ever ran into him. I guess I expected a little more insight. I wanted more infor on Bree herself. This book was a small, fast, easy read. No curse words or sexual references. Another great part about this book was the donation given when buying this book. I was happy to help.