Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Somewhere My Lass (Somewhere in Time, #2)

Somewhere My Lass (Somewhere in Time, #2) - Beth Trissel This book was different for me. Different because I am so used to the guys time traveling and this time it was the woman who time travel. Whowuddathunkit? It was refreshing to read a book with a different twist. Mora Campbell was thrust forward in time to search for her long lost love. She meets Neil who she believes to be Niall. Neil thinks that maybe she hit her head to hard and does not believe anything she says. Neil's mind begins to remember things her never even thought of and soon finds out the truth. They are soon thrown into a long fighting battle with the MacDonalds.Neil and Mora are perfect together. And boy did I love Mora. She was so hot tempered, feisty, and funny. Even after being thrown into the future she is determined to make her lost love Neil remember her. I abso loved her humor. I loved how to adjusted well and fast to her current situation.Neil of course doesn't remember her, but once he does, he stands strong next to her with everything that he has. I love Neil that he is a complete gentlemen with Mora. He respects her. This is one quality I love in a man. Beth did a fantastic job building up the romance in this book. This book was a easy read. If you want to read as true romance. This book is it.