Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Winter's Passage (Iron Fey, #1.5)

Winter's Passage - Julie Kagawa This novella was awesome. It was a great addition to the Iron Fey series. Meghan and Ash are on their way to the winter court. During the travel there, things heat up between Ash and Meghan. They stumble upon some trouble on their way there. The Hunter is tracking there every move. No matter where they go the Hunter always seems to find them. They get some help from some old friends along the way. The Hunter is a wolf sent by King Oberon, Meghan's father. He think she has been kidnapped and has sent someone to get her. Meghan put her life on the line for Ash, saying that she made a deal with Ash and is no prisoner. The wolf back away for now, leaving with a threat.They make it to the winter court only to receive even more welcoming from Queen Mab.This was a great, easy, fast read. You must read the first in the series to understand this novella. Go pick it up when you can!