Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series #1)

Shiver (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series #1) - This is such an amazing love story. Here we have a girl, Grace who has always been fascinated with the wolves. When she was little she was attacked by one and has never grown to be angry or feared by them. Instead it drew her more to them. But there was one wolves, which she called her own, the one with yellow eyes.Sam is our leading male. When the weather get hot Sam becomes a boy and when it get cold, he becomes a wolf. Cursed to live a double life, Sam always watches and takes care of the one girl who watches him. Grace comes upon him one day to find him injured. Of course Grace being the lovely girl that she is, she helps him, helping him get better. Grace can't help but feel struck by the similarity between her wolf and Sam. She feels connected to him and she knows he feels it too.Soon winter will come again, and Sam's struggles between the fight of becoming wolf or staying human.I love this love story. Such an amazing adventure to read. The writing was beautiful and the plot line was great. Maggie did a great job writing this. I love the temperature at the beginning at each chapter. Every time it got lower, I got more nervous. Maggie did a great job writing the plot just so each time it gets even more intense and them BAM! So awesome.