Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Wild Legacy (The Wild)

Wild Legacy - C. Fern Cook The premise for this book sound good to me but aftr reading it, it was not at all what I expected. The synopsis talks about Dan and his trials in raising his child, when really this book is about Lizzy coming into her own. Lizzy is a twin who has carried on the skinwalker curse. Her father shares this secret with her right before she leaves for college. There she meets a young man name Stephen who is just like her.Izzie and Stephen romance is one that progess so fast that I was unable to value it.One moment they were friends and the next they were boyfriend and girlfriend. There was no build up to their relationship whatsoever. Also Lizzie is big on saving animals. I love animals too, but I would have love to read a better plot. Like the territoral wars that are going on with the other skinwalkers instead of animal saving.This series has promise. It was written good and was fairely an easy fast read. I would have also love to read more on her brother and what he was doing.