Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Greyfriar (Vampire Empire, Book 1)

The Greyfriar - Clay Griffith, Susan Griffith This book was awesome! I love everything in it. It was definitely one that brought all kinds of giddiness to my heart. The adventure, the mysterious, and love makes for a great read. This is not your ordinary vampire tale. This is a complete unique reading experience that I can enjoy over and over again. The Queen, Adele is on the run from vampire. As as heiress, with her up and coming marriage arrangement she poses a threat to the vampires and they are set out to kill her. But not before The Greyfriar come into the picture. An extraordinary man who saves peoples lives, leaving great tales of heroism behind him.The Greyfriar blew me away! I love every moment in reading it. The plots and the fights were absolutely mind blowing. I love the Greyfriar. His mysterious and good heart immediately drew me to him. He wanted change and was doing it all on his own with asking nothing in return.The romance was touching. I just love watching two people get stuck together, then fall in love right before your eyes. The way that they enjoyed each other company was one you could tell was fulfilling and relaxing. I rooted for them all the way.The SECRET!! Was OMG! Major OMG! I was so caught up in the book that I failed to notice the signs of the mysterious Greyfriar. Even to have learn his identity in the end stole my heart. I knew at that moment that this man is the man of dreams.If you have not read this book you should. The Greyfriar is a must read of 2011! I can't wait for the next book!!