Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Personal Demons (Personal Demons Series #1)

Personal Demons - Lisa Desrochers Heaven or Hell? Which would you choose??? This question does not inlude me. I know which I would choose. Heaven, of course. But still, two hott guys from two different places and you can only pick one.I like that this is once again a different type of book. Demons and Angels fighting for one thing. A girl that has the fate of the world in her hands. And if you ask me, that is a whole lot of pressure. Frannie is suddenly bombarded by two guys with the same cause. She is completely unaware of what they are both after, her soul. Both need her soul to be tagged. Which will tagged her first?The book was written perfectly. I love how Ms. Desrochers was able to write both sides really well. She was able to capivate me, hooking to both Heaven and Hell. The fight for Frannie's soul is just divine! I love how she was pulled in every direction and of course all the choices she has. This book also proves that no matter what side your on, you always have a choice.The plot, the drama and the way everything tied in was great. Personal Demons was a great October read and left me hanging for more. Though the question stands, what are your personal demons???