Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Love, Inc.

Love, Inc. - Yvonne Collins, Sandy Rideout Don't you just hate being burned by a guy? Especially one that cheated on you with not one but three girls? Zahara, Kaili and Syd, all got burned by the same guy. What was originally planned as a revenge plot turned into a whole new business, Love, Inc. In this they offer services such as revenge, counseling, match-making and such. Although they had no idea that even though the business will take off, they all still have a lot to learn.This book was a cute and fun read. I enjoyed watching all the girls become close as sisters. Instead of turning on each other, the held on to each other helping each other through the pain.They were there for each other through thick and thin, like true sisters.Some of the stuff they came up as revenge was so funny! I was laughing my head off enjoying these girls take revenge on the cheaters. The had some very good advice to give and certainly were not selfish. When it came time for one them who need help and money, they bonded together, helping her out. The love aspect in the book were very eye-opening. I loved reading about relationships and seeing them grow. Syd had a hard time letting go. Kali just flirted with everyone. And Zahara was just left out. I was happy to see a boy take notice on her. He did act like a toddler just picking on her. Zahara had no idea he even like her. Way to go buddy!If you are looking for a cute and fun read, then read this. It has some great advice, some good revenge, and great friendship!