Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy 6)

Last Sacrifice - Richelle Mead What can I say that hasn't already been said? That this series is the best? This is one series that is not only memorable but that all can enjoy? That it is nothing like Twilight and in fact it is better?This book left nothing out. It was a great and awesome read and I was sad that it finally came to an end. The book was full of action, drama, characters that are brought to life buy the great writing that Ms. Mead wrote. Everything in it was perfect and enjoyable.I do have one gripe. That is that I hope that Rose would get a better ending. I was hoping that she would get her happily every after. In a sense she did, but I wanted more for her. Like not having to put her life on the line all of the time. To have some more freedom. I know that Rose is strong and capable. I guess I was just looking for more. Though the ending was satisfying enough, I am now anxiously waiting for the spin-off.