Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Choker

Choker - Elizabeth Woods Everyone has their limits. Some people can take more than others. But what happens when you push someone to the limit that even they don't recognize? What happens when you can't separate your mind anymore? What's real? Who's real? What if you can't even see what you are doing? Cara has been picked on immensely by her peers. Never have they left her alone. It is always something or someone making fun of her. After choking incident at lunch time instead of consoling her they ridicule her, making a joke of her choking. Cara is repressed and alone. Only to find peace in her best friend Zoe, who she finds one day in her room. Cara hides Zoe from her parents because they abused her. All the while Cara school mates, the ones that makes fun of her start to disappear. They find them, dead.O.M.G. This book was the bomb. It totally messed with my head and left me reeling. I mean seriously, I can't get over it. It was just so, awesome. Let me tell you, if you want a good, intensifying book read this. I have never read anything like it and was blown away. My mind is still messed up from reading it. There is a big secret, once figured out towards the end that left me gasping. Believe, you won't be disappointed.Throughout the book we see everything in Cara's point of view. This book was just great in the mystery area. It left things hanging so you kept reading but it never gave to much away. It left you turning page after page just wanting to know whats happening. Zoe was a friend who pressured Cara to change herself. And her love for Cara is one that I'd call obsessive.Seriously read this book. It is a good psychological thriller that will leave you wanting more. This book will make such an awesome movie! I can only hope that one day it will be one. So seriously, if you want a book that will really mess with your head, read it!!