Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

End of Days

End of Days - Max  Turner I will go right into and say I did not enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed the first book. I found myself struggling to keep into it and I felt like it wasn't written the same as the first book. I felt like something is missing and that upset me.Zack learns many new things about himself in this book. He is having a hard time being away from his girlfriend and dealing with the fact that he is a vampire. Zack in this book seems to confused on what he should do. In the last book he was much stronger and was good at facing unknown facts. Zack here struggles and seems more cowardly.The love interest in the book is heart breaking. Zack is kept away from the one thing he holds most dear. I knew that Zack draws his strength from her but he seem too weak without her. I wanted Zack to stop being a pansy and grow up. I wanted him to take charge and not be afraid.Sadly, this book ended on something I did not like and well I just don't think I will be reading the next book if there is going to be one.