Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The New Kid (Ridding the World of Evil, One High School At a Time)

The New Kid - Temple Mathews What I like about this book is the plot. We have a boy who is a teenage demon hunter. How cool is that? Plus along the way he finds a very cute girl and a sidekick. Although things don't always seem what they are, he fight for what is right. Will Hunter has know since his thirteenth birthday who he is. He moves form town to town hunting down demons living up to his father's legacy. Until he finds out what that legacy.I admire Will strength and in your face attitude. He didn't with everyday stuff because he knew what to save his strength for. There was worse out there. He is always alone because he knows the danger of out. I like that he got two new friends who stuck by him no matter what. They knew what they got themselves into and help him. Will didn't show it much, but I knew he enjoyed the company. Fighting for so long on his own has taken it toll on him.The love interest is good. I admire Nat for Will. She is strong just like him and is a good complent for him. The fought well side by side and when one fell the other was there to help the other out. Very loving.