Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2)

It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2) - Jenny Han The second book is nothing compared to the first. With more and more build up and losses, Ms. Han definitely made this book good. I loved the feelings, and descriptions of the characters. Time has gone by so the characters has definitely changes. Some have gotten more mature while other just grew much more bitter.Belly has gotten more mature in some area while other she lacked. Belly dropped everything to help Conrad. I admire her strength and her loyalty to keep her promises. She did not once go back on them. Both boys struggled with their feelings for Belly. At this point, I think it can can either way.This book did not capture summer as much as the first book but it did really well with the plot. The plot just kept on progressing leading up to more feelings revealed. What I liked most about this book was getting to see some insight from Jeremiah's pov. I liked that the reader got to see his feelings and the way he saw things. I would have never seen Jeremiah as that kind of guy. He had a lot to say and it cleared up a lot of lingering questions.Once again, Ms. Han had me devouring this book. I loved reading it. The plot and the characters had so much more to say and it really made it a great read.