Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Reality Shift 3

Reality Shift 3 - Jo Ramsey This book once again, touched a lot of heart felt issues. And what I like most is that this time we saw things from Shanna's POV. For me this was hard to read and good to see.My heart goes out to Shanna. The stuff she goes through, the abuse, its heart breaking. Shanna was before in complete denial about all of it. But this time in this book, she starts to become more open about what is really happening in her house. She starts to speak out little by little. I am so proud of her. It takes guts to admit it. Shanna hasn't admit to all of it, but she is at a very good start.I love Jonah. He is such a good friend to Shanna in helping her out whenever she needed it. He gave her a place to stay, a place to eat, just a place in general where she felt safe. This time as a friend he did push her. He wanted her to be safe and did his best to help her overcome her fear. By Jonah's kindness, Shanna was able to admit what was going on. She was able to see the truth this time in her eyes.The paranormal part is good. This time, they were fighting an entity who was very stubborn in what it wanted. I like how both spirit guides where there for Jonah and Shanna leading the way to help them. I enjoyed watching Jonah and Shanna work as a team to help out their friend.