Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Legacies (Shadow Grail Series #1)

Legacies - Mercedes Lackey, Rosemary Edghill I like the whole premise of the book. But for some reason once I started to read it I felt no connection to the characters, which is odd for me. Usually I can relate to right away but this time no. I had a hard time connecting with Spirit and trying to see things through her eyes.The whole plot and school is good. and I think that is the only reason i was able to finish the book. I enjoyed the other characters. Loch is my favorite out of all of them, He seem the most reasonable and more friendly.I think that as a reader I found myself a little miffed that Spirit never came into her power. I kept waiting for the bomb to drop. For her power to come unexpected and then BAM! Save the world. But no, nothing. It does leave the reader for a feel to go on to the next book because I am dying to know what happen to Spirit and the rest of her friends.