Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Winter Longing

Winter Longing - Tricia Mills This book was really romanic and fluffy. In a good way. I loved reading it.Winter's life has ended. Her one true love whom she finally came out died after their very first kiss. Now she's not sure what do to or even to go on anymore. Until she get to know Jesse. A boy next door whom is there for her like nobody else.What I really like about this story, was ow Jesse is. He knows that Winter has been through a lot. And instead of pushing her, he step aside, holds her hands and is just there for her. He never pressures her, or even gets in her face about things. He is always steady and ready to there when she needed him. And slowly they fell in love as she begins to heal.Now I know some people may be like, "She fell in love with another guy right after the other one died!" Yes it may look this way, but I like how the concept of the book is finding love again even after we thought we lost it in the most least likely places. And you can't grive forever. Yes, he died. Yes, she was devasted, but she has a life worth living and should do so. Jesse in no means try to take Spencers place, instead he created his own loving her in his own way, guiding her back with love.Ms. Mills did a wonderful job writing this. I cried, and love the feeling of joy that flowed through my heart as I read her longing to be loved again. To want to love again. I love watching Winter slowly become herself again in Jesse. This is truly one romantic, touching read.If you love a good romance story with love, lif,e and meaning, read this book. It truly is inspiring and I love all the quotes she used in the book. My favorite quote was of course one from the bible Song of Solomon 3:4 "I found the one my heart loves"