Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group

The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group - Catherine Jinks This book is great, fun easy read. It's one of those books that you know whats going on but its easy just to sit back and enjoy it. What I like most about the book was the characters. You felt Toby's animosity toward him finding out what he was. I think for once it was good to see a characters really reject and have a hard time coming to see what he was until it was too late. Toby rejections was also funny at the same time. I love how he always made sarcastic comments to make him feel better. It made me laugh a long with him too. The plot was similar one but the twist of a underground werewolf fighting ground made it much better. I felt for the wolfs who had no idea what had happen. They felt lost and confused. I am glad that a group came together to rescue the wolfs who were taken and help them come back to who they are. Some were so lost into fighting they were animals even without their changes.My only gripe, is the plot. It was slow to start off with. Also there was a lot of back round information that need to be said in order for the reader to find their place and understanding in the book.