Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Cadence of Gypsies

The Cadence of Gypsies - Barbara Casey What I like most about this book is the adventure I got to on with Carolina. I loved reading about her past and discovering secrets. The plot at times did seem slow but then is would pick up once the reader got to the secrets. Carolina takes a job after graduating and is put in charge of three talented girls. These girls definitely needed guidance. Carolina is a great mentor to these girl. The girls took to Carolina right away and helps her find out who she was. The girls use their gift and come together as a team finding out Carolina past piece by piece.The love interest in Carolina's life is a very respectful man. I like that he was a gentlemen and allowed Carolina to find peace with who she is before he moves anymore in their relationship. Although I am a tad bit miffed that the reader didn't see more into their relationship. So I was bit leery when they declared their love for each other with no premise.Overall, it was enjoyable book with lots of great twists in the plot. The way the all of the characters life intertwined with each other was good. I enjoyed watching all of them learn new things and become great friends.