Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

We'll Always Have Summer (Summer Novels)

We'll Always Have Summer - Jenny Han I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE this series to death! I fell in love with it quickly and hopelessly. This series is one that I recommend that you must pick up. Summer loving never felt so goooood!What I like most about this book is of course the characters. Belly is all grown up now and is facing some major life changing decisions. I don't want to spill, but Belly went through some very tough times. I am glad that Belly made it through it all with great admiration. My heart felt for her and what she had to do. I am upset with her family. I felt like they should have supported Belly no matter what she wanted to do, no matter what decisions she made.Then again, without her family's interference she would have made the decisions that lead to a happy ending. Was I happy with the ending? Yes. Do I want it to end? Heck NO! But I am glad that in the end Belly is happy. That's what matters.My only gripe was the happenings in the book that leads to certain happenings. Again, I can't say much cause I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but I wanted more for Belly. I wanted her to find it without THAT happening. *sigh* Overall, this is a great series that you must read. Absolutely perfect summer reading!