Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Crystal Bones (Book One)

Crystal Bones - C. Aubrey Hall What I liked most about this book was the fae action in it. While most fae books I've read always have a half-breed that is rare and wanted, these half-breeds were hated and were to be killed. Diello and Cynthe lived a very sheltered life. After receiving a warning, they return home to fine there parents killed and their sister missing. Diello and Cynthe go on an adventure of a lifetime searching out the secrets their parents held.Let me tell you that there was lots of Fae action going on. They was fighting, running and risking their life at every turn of a corner. Diello is the only boy and needs to take care of his sister. I loved his heroism when he sets out to find his little sister. He takes a stand as the man and takes no crap. He slowly is learning knowledge of his powers and secrets.The adventure of Deillo and Cynthe go on was fun and exciting. As a reader, you too get the feel of the adventure and learning every secret. Deillo and Cynthe learn a lot about their family. My heart felt for them that they had to discover this all on their own. But they stayed strong and kept going. This book touch a lot about racial issues between human and fae. I had never seen that around and thought it was a nice touch.Crystal Bones is a great fae adventure that has lots of action! It has lots of twist and turns, secrets to be revealed and a family that stands strong.