Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Unthinkable (Night Fall Series #1)

Unthinkable - Shirley Duke What if every story you wrote down came true? If you ask me that is pretty creepy but I love this plot. Not only was it unique but I love that the main character was boy who was a writer. His stories are creepy and very detailing. For a young writer, he has some great potential.The plot was good. Very good. I love how he was compelled to write as if he couldn't control it. He needed to write, to get it out. He had no idea that they will come true. I love how the plot twist with the new character Sophie. The twists and turn in the plot were creepy and messed up. I would have never thought it to be that way.My only gripe about this book is that it is short. Its only 116 pages so I finished this real fast. I was hoping to learn more about Omar and the wonderful creepy stories he writes. Unthinkable is a great, creepy book. The only thing I can compare it to is The Secret Window but with a teen writer. Great creepy stories that makes you wonder how in the world did they ever come to life?