Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Swept Away (Scenarios: Interactive Fiction for Girls)

Swept Away - Nicole O'Dell This book has two book in one. While both books were different, both books taught good morals. And that is something you don't see in books often. I like how you can read these book and not only get to choose what paths the characters take, but you get a life lesson out of it.The first book was based on cheating, Should you come clean or let your best friend take the fall for it. As always, I take as many paths as I can take to see the different outcomes. I was pleasantly surprised how pleased it all turn out. It had a happy ending with things coming out right.The second book was based on having faith in God. Not all things work out and sometimes you must pray and wait. Not every family perfect either. We all make mistakes and we all do things that we regret. Remember: a family that prays together, stays together.