Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Vision - Beth Elisa Harris One thing that grab me about this book is the setting. Now while the setting was now, some went back to the past. I love time travel. And I guess I love it so much because I wish I can do it myself. I loved to be immersed in a book where I can feel the past and the characters. The plot was also great. Not only did it entertain me all the way through, but it brought so much more to the story. The way the past was intertwined with the future really pulled me into the book. I enjoyed watching both the characters past and future come together. The romance was a major swoon. And I am such a sucker for romance. Give me a guy who says heart stopping things and you have me at hello! This love was intense. It was a type of love the had been longing since the past of the characters. Its was great seeing them come together and love one another.I love the paranormal twist to the book. It was definitely a refreshment to see something new for once. Don't get me wrong cause I love other paranormal elements, but this one I haven't seen around. I love reading new twist to an classic.Vision is a great one of kind book. Filled with a love from the past that comes to a future, it is something you can't resist. The book was dynamic in the storyline and it flowed really well. I look forward to reading more about adventures about Layla and her ever enduring love for Stuart.