Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

He's So Not Worth It (He's So/She's So Trilogy)

He's So Not Worth It - Kieran Scott Now, I have not read the first one, but after reading this book, I most definitely will. Not only was this book good, but it was intriguing! I loved reading every minute of it! If one thing I adore about books is feeling the feelings of the characters. I know it may seem odd when I say this, but if abook can give me an emotionally roller coaster, I love you! And in this book I felt everything as well as understood. Ally has been through so much. I totally got her feelings. I felt her anger and sadness. And I think the way she responded to things is a way any teenager would.But what got me angry was everyone disregard to her feelings. Everyone saw her what was happening to her and no one cared to think about how she was feeling. They were all worried just about themselves. Even her mother made me want to slap her. Her mother, of all people should be there for her daughter. She was going through some tough things, it was no wonder she was drinking and partying. Her mother blatant disregard for the daughter, made me shake my head. I mean really chick, it's not all about you!The love interest in this book was interesting. There was lots of held back feelings and many untold secrets. I like how everything unfolded little by little. Yow weren't bombarded by anything, but you were shocked by many unexpected things! I adored watching the characters not only learn from their mistakes but grow more as person.The ending! AGHHHH! The ending was just AGHHHHHHH! I will not say, but yes! Major Cliffhanger! When I was done, I was like,"OMG! No Freaking way!" Then my husband shushed me cause I really loud, LOL! Any way, this is a great book! *There was some cursing, underage drinking, and major making out.*