Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Wild Child

Wild Child - Mike Wells What I adored most about this book is the love and sacrifice in it. The storyline was really good to get into. Both characters, even though uniquely different completed each other. Kyle is set out to be different. He doesn't want to be like his dad, but yet he does try to please him. Kyle is a such a sweet guy. He is just that type that won't over due what he has. He is happy with the way things are and will not do anything different to change that.Now, Briana is definitely a wild child. She is crazy and totally out there. After the accident its like she becomes worst, risking her life even more. What I didn't like about her was that she was selfish. She failed to see past her own feelings and hurt Kyle. Kyle made a big decisions in the end. He loved her and did what he thought was best.The buildup of the storyline and the way it unfolded little by little was good. I enjoyed learning about power drug and the effects on their body. I like how it all tied in the government and Kyle's father. What I like the most at the end is Kyle's loyalty to now only himself, but Briana as well.Great book and well written. My only gripe was that it was short.