Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Lost Crown

The Lost Crown - Sarah  Miller Lately, I have been reading quite a few books that have to deal with war. I am happy that I can read and see different points of views of war. So many people are involved, there are so many stories to tell. This one, with the fours sisters, tells of their time in the war. These sisters, stick by each to other, helping out, even being nurses in the war.Slowly these girls after being sheltered, start to see things differently. They of course were royalty, but I loved that they did not act like it. They get scared and pray a lot. The war is getting worse and everything is changing quickly right in front of their eyes. The storyline switches from point of views a lot, like every chapter. I was a bit confused with the pov changes.Now the way that these four young ladies held the family together is awesome. I loved how they treated everyone with respect even though they weren't treated that way. They show so much strength during the uproar, that it began to change people minds. The profound affect that these ladies had is great to see. This book is a great historical read. The descriptions of war, the love of their family that held them together made me smile.