Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Legacy

Legacy - Cayla Kluver What really got me about this book is the great pacing of it. As you read it, everything is given to you little by little so you are not left behind or given too much. You were given just enough to keep you entertain in the book and never bored.The storyline for one is awesome! The reader is immediately put into a town that had a bad history. I really loved it when a book starts off with a great history not only to the characters but the story as well. I love how well the story just kept on going with so much information that you just devoured it. There was so much to read. All the information based on the city, the king, their kingdom was cool.Alera is a strong characters. She comes off as fresh yet she is her own self. She knows what is expected of her but want to follow her heart. I loved Alea attitude with things. At times she was so dramatic it made me laugh. She is very insightful about things and is selfless.The love interest was good but had me confused at times. I was so sure that when I started reading that there was something about London, but no, I was wrong. Which I like cause Ms. Kluver really kept me on my toes. Nothing was predictable in this book. Nothing. The love interest played well with the history of the kingdom and really escalated into an awesome forbidden love.Legacy is a great historical book with a great plot line. I enjoyed reading every single word in that book. It made me smile, laugh, and most of all, made me feel the story. Ms. Kluver writing was easy to read so you fell into the story quickly.