Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Last Archangel

The Last Archangel - Michael D. Young I really tried to like this book, I did. But I could not just get into it. And that is saying a lot for me as a person who reads constantly. I always do my best to give the book a chance. I forced myself to read half way through and once I found myself constantly re-reading paragraphs, I deceided to set it down. This is my first DNF.The reason why I could not get into is that while the characters are good, the storyline was not. I had a hard time really stepping into the feel of the story. I love the characters especially Judy and Eden, I could tell right from the start that these two ladies would have a profound affect in the end of the world. As far as the angel part....I am all for biblical parts because I love it. Bibical stuff has always interest me, but these angel were boring. I could not relate nor could I see the characters in my head.I am sorry that this book did not work out for me the way I intended it. Maybe sometime in the future I will pick it up again and see how it goes.