Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Shimmerspell (The Shimmer Trilogy, #1)

Shimmerspell (The Shimmer Trilogy, #1) - Kimberly Spencer When I started this book I was immediately blown away. I really loved getting into the feel of the story and seeing Jensen's character. One thing I enjoy in a book is where a character is lost. That is Jensen. When Jensen figures out that there is more to her, she has no idea who she is. I loved that she demanded answers and sometimes thought that she is crazy. She made me laugh and her sarcasticness made me snicker!I also very much adored the story line. While Jensen has been lied to her entire life, there is a war brewing. Jensen has come to some untimely problems that all seemed to be brewing around her. The way the story flowed, impacted a whole lot of the story. Every thing was set at a right pace that made the story so much more. The writing is easily flowed and nicely written. In the smallest sentences, you find so much happening that you the reader are devouring this book quickly.My only gripe is course it's small. I was so hooked onto the story that I wanted to read more on the happenings of Jensen. The love interest for me, just didn't cut it. I realize it was short story but still I wanted more between the characters.This is great novella that has a great impact while reading. Your heart is racing and your eyes fly across the pages as you read Jensen's story. Will there be more? I hope so! This is a great short, summer read that you don't want to miss!