Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Babysitter Murders

The Babysitter Murders - Janet Ruth Young For me, as I started this book, it was real easy to fall into the story line. We have a teenage girl, who is overwhelmed by a lot of things. So much so, that she starts to over think things and her thoughts. Dani, has bad thought just like everyone. But these thoughts scare her so much that she just freaked herself out. It is hard for me to write this review cause I am not sure how to get the right words to describe this book. The story line of this book is simple yet filling. The reader sees Dani the main character deal with her thoughts. I like that Dani took the steps necessary to help her in whatever way possible. She knew her thoughts were wrong, so did she what she thought best.The best part about this book are the towns people. They overreacted way tooo much! I'm all for being protective of your kids but if there was no harm done, why react that way. They acted like a mobbed just waiting to get their chance at Dani. Even her friends I was shocked with that they acted. We've all have dirty thoughts we can't control. So I was angry that the people reacted so harshly instead of helping they made it worse.I like this book cause of the great psychological thrillers. It really give a great descriptions of what goes on inside of ones mind and how it explodes once let out.