Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Winterborne (Universe Unbound #1) - Augusta Blythe,  Jennifer Feddersen,  Al Bates One thing I really enjoyed about this book is the plot and story line. The story line for one, is good. I loved the feel of it. It gave off the impression of girl who is nothing but normal. Nothing good every happens to her. And then BAM! It hits you out of now where. I love it, as the reader, to get surprised by elements like this. To get hit from the side, unexpected it makes me giddy! The way the plot unfolded slowly letting me more and more into the world, it was like I was seeing everything differently. So new and fresh.Secrets.Betrayals. Love. This book contains them all and then some. I loved how Ms. Blythe uses all of these elements making the reader even more enticed by the world that she created. A world filled with magical creatures, secrets stories, and lies. So many lies (good ones) that had me devouring the book faster. Ms. Blythe really kept the reader on their toes as she uncovered so many elements left and right. It was easy to keep up since everything was given to you little by little. Nothing was given to you right away, just enough to keep you reading more and more. The love interest in this book is very interesting and torturing. Ugh! What is up with tortured lovers lately? Anyway, I love it. It give a whole new twist to the book and makes the characters real in their decision. They really have to examine their heart to see if that person is meant for them or to love them enough to let them go. Very hard decisions, but life changing ones as well.If you haven't read this book you should. It is a whole new world, a whole new reading experience that you will enjoy. Winterborne is your read of all reads. Simply fantastic, beautiful, and very enjoyable!