Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Pariah

Pariah - Aron Warner Every once and a while I pick up graphic novels cause I love the feel of them. I like to see the pictures and it gives me a better picture of the story. This story is great. I loved the opening of the book cause immediately we the reader are thrown in Brent's world and see who he becomes.The plot line of this book is really engaging and easy to get into. We seem changes happen in the world, and what Brent does. Brent is your normal teenager struggling with a crush and dealing with the fact that he is not a freak. So many changes happen to Brent that he is overwhelmed and unsure what do to. I really like it when an author thinks out of the box and creates something new, like Vitros. I really loved the idea of it and how Mr. Warner portrayed the characters. Plus the fact that it is in the future (dystopian) I really got into it quickly.The action in the graphic novel doesn't really start until the book is over. Which was my only gripe about the book. I was getting into it and hoping for more, then it was over. But it did leave me hanging for more. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!If you like graphic novels, dystopian, and something different, unique, pick up this book. It is a great enjoyable fantasy read that will leave you hanging and wanting the more. The world of Vitros is where you want to be and Brent is a friend you want to have. Great read! Super excited to read the next book!