Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

A Beautiful Dark

A Beautiful Dark - Let me say that I loved this book! I couldn't wait to read it and love it!!! I am super happy that I had a chance to read it. Immediately as you begin reading this book, the reader is thrown in to Skye shoes who meets two guys holding secrets and fighting. One thing I enjoyed about Skye is how different she is from other main characters. She is stronger and much more feisty! She doesn't put up with crap and puts her foot down a lot. What I liked most about this book is "The Order." I really like how Ms. Davies portrayed such a great back round history to the story without losing the reader in the story line. The reader is given just the right amount of information at the right time, leaving me surprised and engaged! I loved how The Order control fate. That is a new element in the book that really got me hooked. It is something different that I had not read before. There are a few surprises in this book that I do not want to say or spoil for the readers, but just know that I love the Skye. She is unlike any other characters and I am glad that the literature world finally has a good mc that doesn't falling for anything. A Beautiful Dark, is a beautifully written book with loads of secrets, great characters, and amazing writing. If anything, Ms. Davies knows how to make the reader feel the story so that you feel that you are actually in it. The ending has a major cliffy but one that left me wanting more! If you love angels, supernatural fights from beyond, read this book. A Beautiful Dark is a simple and easy read, one that you will never forget!