Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Nature of Jade

The Nature of Jade - Deb Caletti I loved Ms. Deb Caletti. Her books are always written with great emphasis on life changing moments. Her characters have flaws that I can always relate to. One thing I enjoyed about this book are the great characters that Ms. Caletti molded for her readers. These characters were flawed from the start, looking for a way out. I adored that they didn't judge but wanted to be loved. That they can put aside all of the past and look forward to the future.I loved the story line as well. As the reader, you learn dark secrets about Sebastian and who he really is. I have to admit that this is a great element to the story that I enjoyed. Lies on top of lies, the reader is branded to think something, but learns something completely different. Amazing!The love interest in this story really captured my heart. I felt for Sebastian and instantly love this guy. He is not the bad guy he is made out to be and only did what he thought best. I am totally on his side. I like that Jade didn't judge him as well. Her heart is genuine and she cared for him like no other. I also liked that even with her panic disorder, she didn't panic for some stupid reason, but panic for him. She cared for someone else entirely. And that amazed me!This is a great story of doing what is right. Even when the circumstance point in other directions, you have to see the whole picture first. Ms. Caletti wrote an amazing story with great characters.