Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Mephisto Covenant, The

The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax - Trinity Faegen One thing I loved about this book is the great paranormal elements in it. Ms. Faegen took the tale of Adam and Eve and weaved it into a great story to read. As you begin reading this book, the reader is captivated by the strong characters as well as the plot line.The characters in this book I loved. Why? Because they are strong. Really strong voices that just scream in your face. It's hard not too see the characters or fall into them. I really loved how the characters grew with the reader in learning all the secrets of the Mephisto Covenant.Another thing I enjoyed about this book is the great back round history to it. I love it when a book can not only pull you with the amazing characters, but also with the great history to the characters. Learning the secrets along with Sasha, made me feel excited. I loved the history of Adam and Eve. The biblical elements in this book just totally rocked. Very good and very creative!The love interest of the story I liked. I would have love to see more of them spending time together. I do however love the passion that is between them. Very tense and very loving. There is a very descriptive love scene in the book. I would recommend this book for 18+.