Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Dark Lines Book One

The Black Bridge - Jo Ramsey One thing I enjoyed this book is the mysterious of the black bridge. I like it when a character is drawn to a dark place where bad things happen. It makes you wonder, whats is going on? Ms. Ramsey did a great job in creating the dark that hides there. I was entertain with the bridge and wanted to know more. The characters of this book were good. Linnette, I immediately hated but found myself as the reader drawn to her cause I wanted to know what she saw at the black bridge to capture her. The reader is caught between the darkness of the bridge and the meanness of Linnette. Sometimes I just wanted to slap her!The love interest in this book is good but I wanted more of them getting to know each other instead of just falling for one another. Callie, I loved her voice. Fresh and new Callie is one character that really caught my eye. I like her attitude and the light about her. Her loyalty to her brother and family is sweet.This book is a fast paced read and enjoyable. I found myself done with it and was not confused at all. Point of view switches were done smoothly and the story progress fast. My only gripe is I wanted more showing rather then telling. Still the book is something different and unique to read!