Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Kiss of Night: A Novel

Kiss of Night: A Novel -  Debbie Viguie I picked this book up cause it intrigued me so much! A christian vampire? Now, that is something new. I had never read anything like this before and was excited to read it. I can tell you that right from the start, I was hooked!What I liked most about this book is the plot. Paced perfectly, Ms. Viguie snags the reader with her brilliant writing, holding on to the reader tight. I loved the pacing of the book flowed well with the back round history of it. There was no confusion, just good writing that lead you further in the history of vampires.I adored all the characters. Both characters went through a lot of change but did not hold back feelings. I love how the characters were immediately passionate, fierce, and loyal. Ms. Viguie makes it easy to slip into the characters shoes. The reader is able to go back in time and see things from a whole new point of view.I loved the biblical references. Ms. Viguie did a great job in capturing the essence of The Knights Templar, Christian history as well as God. It may seem a little weird at first, but with the way Ms. Viguie mixes it all together, the reader has no problem reading it.Kiss of Night is a great book that I can read over and over again. Filled with non-stop action, fierce love, and great writing, Ms. Viguie created a world that I thought could never be done.