Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Marked (Delcroix Academy)

The Marked - Inara Scott I love this series. Since the first book, it has left me nothing but wanting to read more into the series and into the characters. Ms. Scott created such a unique world that it totally blew me away!The plot line of this book is what left me hanging with my mouth wide open. There were many unexpected surprises and some major changes! I was not expecting them and it took my heart. I love that Ms. Scott kept the reader on their toes never letting up on the action. I love the mysterious of the book and the notion that the enemy is close than what they think. Every piece of information kept the reader entertain and well fed. My eyes kept scanning the pages faster and faster just wanting more. I think Ms. Scott did a great job in writing the sequel. Sometimes the sequel don't live up to the hype but this one did. Let me tell you it did!The love interest in more complicated as ever but sooooo good! I mean, the things that Danica went through, she really had to make some decisions. The decisions weren't easy but I have a feeling it will all change again in the next book.The Marked is a great book! So much action, drama, excitement in reading the book that you too are fighting. The tides are turning quickly and Danica must make her choice. What choice will she make next? I can't wait for the next book!