Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Poison Diaries

The Poison Diaries - Maryrose Wood, The Duchess Of Northumberland In the beginning it was slow. At first I almost gave up in the book, then I hit chapter four, thats when things really started to get interesting. It certainly did pick up when Weed, started to do strange things. I was very intrigued from the start.Now, this book was written well, and the plot, drama was great. In the end, it had some very unexpected surprises and I really need to know what happens next.....like NOW!The Poison Diaries is what it is, poison. It seeps into you forcing you to finish the book no matter what. It was definitely a must read. I also like the fact how everything was well put together. The characters were great as well as the time period. I love to read books that are old fashioned talk. There is just something sexy about it.Also, it may be a little hard to read if you don't like reading book that are in the past, and it did take a little time to get to the good part.All in all, this was a very great, intriguing read. I often wondered a lot about plants, and I now know more now, then what I knew then. The paranormal element in this book is good. It is something different and unique.