Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Bunheads

Bunheads - Sophie Flack I loved this book! As a dancer in high school, I totally related to this book. Everything about the dancing world is right to the T, and I loved the characters.What I liked most about this book, is the great plot line. Filled with aspiring dancers yearning for the spot light, to get to that place it takes really hard work. I loved all the dancers in the book, the competitions and the drama. The feeling of the rush of adrenaline while on stage filled my veins as I read this book. I haven't danced for years, but to fill the dance, the music, and the to see the audience watching gave me the feeling I haven't felt in years.The characters in this book were great.I loved the development of them and the way they saw things. A whole new perspective is brought to the readers eyes and it held them there. The characters make some sacrifices, some good and others bad. The love interest captivated me. I loved how he made it easy for Hannah to be herself. What caught me about him, was her never ending of giving up.Bunheads is a perfect book for those who want a whole other experience. A dance life is something different and a great experience. I loved my dance life in high school. It was something that steadied me and LOVED to do. You should most definitely read Bunheads. With an amazing view of a dance, you too will be dancing!