Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Savor, a Paranormal Romance (Warm Delicacy Series, Book 1)

Savor  - Megan Duncan After reading this book I was in love. In love with the writing, the characters and the plot line. I just loved the book so much!What I loved the most is the plot line. It was intense and kept me reading faster. I love how easy it was for me to fall into the book and not looked back. I liked how Ms. Duncan threw surprises at every pages turn. A new secret, a new rule, a new hate, a new person! So much to gobble down that it is extremely filling!I love how the characters feeling were well detailed and express. I felt the anxiety of the characters growth but also delighted in their learning experience. The main character, Claire, I felt grew the amount she needed to grow. She still has lot to learn as well as the reader. I like how Ms. Duncan left the reader with a great ending the makes the reader want more.Savor is an delightful book. I felt immense love for it and could read it over and over again. I love the drama, the emotions, and especially underlying betrayals discovered! This is a book you will savor!