Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Sometimes It Happens

Sometimes It Happens - Lauren Barnholdt I really enjoyed reading this book. I like the feel of reading it and really diving into the characters feelings. SO much happen in this book that it is hard not to get caught up in the feelings that are swirling around.So the story line of this book is the best. As the reader, you fall into the story fast seeing everything that happen. What I like was the switches from the past summer to the present. The switches were easy to follow and very intense. The pacing of the story flowed really well along with the build up of the story. Chapter by chapter the build up continue till is explodes. I think my heart was racing so fast, even I was nervous about the secret that was about to be spilled.The characters were a whole other element. The main character Hannah is so innocent. She had no intentions of hurting or planning what happen but I liked her cause she worried about everyone else and not herself. You can tell right off that all of this was really hurting her and that she was sorry. Ava on the other hand I felt was selfish. She held on to some secrets as well, so let's not go there girlfriend! My only gripe was the ending. I am not totally satisfied with it. I felt like maybe it could of ended a little more complete.This is a great book with loads of drama in it. It is filled with secrets, betrayals, and a love that no one could imagine that would happen. It will make your heart race and you will gasp!